Thursday, March 11, 2010

International day of Awesomeness

I wanna embed the actual music video, but they wont let me. Poop. After watching the video, I wanna be a fucking rock star.

I finished that essay, WHOOP!. My facebook status reflect what I’m feeling:

Hey everyone, happy “International day of Awesomeness”. Today has been awesome. My most awesomest achievement of today…write an awesome essay of 2500 words in one evening. You could try talking to me now, but i won’t hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Also, on a different note, i found cat nap’s new blog. There’s not much about me, the attitude is almost like “Fuck sake, I fucked up again”. She didnt even mention me pulling that girl infront of her. She did mention the night, but only the walk there. I still want to fuck her, the other night I nearly dug through my call logs to get her number to call. I was feeling very sexually frustrated, having not had any for a month and a half. I actually feel quite happy that she hardly mentions me.

Tomorrow, i need to add the finishing touches to the essay, and bosh, no more work for a while. I’m gonna get messed up tomorrow.

EVERYBODY HAPPY!

[Via http://gilliganafc.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment