Thursday, March 4, 2010

This Saturday

Rockhopper will be at the island this weekend. So that means tons of people who need to find an army to join will be on CP. I will be up early on Saturday on our chat. We will be doing some recruiting and other things like trying to track Rockhopper, playing treasure hunt, maybe some card-jitsu or whatever else we can think of that would be fun.

SATURDAY 3/6/10

Time I (Frothe1) will be on chat:

11am EST 10am CST 9am MT 8am PST until

2pm EST 1pm CST 12noon MT 11am PST

I will return to chat at:

4pm EST 3pm CST 2pm MT 1pm PST until whenever.

This is a great opportunity for us to grow and have fun at the same time. So please comment on when you may be attending.

I would like the other leaders to add to this post when they may be available to help out. Times and suggestions.

PS: I am a great Rockhopper tracker. If he is on I will find him. So don’t miss out.

[Via http://cahockeycoolstuff.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment