Sunday, November 29, 2009

L A K E R S vs. WARRIORS!

7:30 pm!BEFOR THE GAME: TOTALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THE GAME! I use to hate being one of the few lakers fan out of my friends. but now i totally dont care. haha AT LEAST I HAVE A REASON TO BE A LAKERS FAN! =) the warriors are crap! haha. I respect my friends for thier loyalty tho. I hate people that just jumped on the warriors bandwagon. most of them probably didnt even know who the warriors were&they pretend that they’ve been a fan since forever.. yeah right. DEREK MUTHAFCKN FISHER! Kobe has mos def done a lot of  the team. (you’d have to be blind to see otherwise) but im not much of a Kobe fan. BEEN&STILL AM A DEREK FISHER FAN! everytime I think of the Lakers&Fisher, totally reminds me of my Friend Justin. (friends since the 3rd grade babyy! haha) we scream out “lakers” anytime&anywhere despite the fact that its probably irrelavent to what we’re doing/talking about haha.

[Via http://fastlifebaby.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment