Saturday, November 7, 2009

Resident Evil 4 Pt. 2

W00t! Finally more reasons why Resident Evil 4 is not as great as people say.

Creatures:

This is what bothers me, there are no zombies. NONE, not a one, nada, they aren’t  here! That may not seem like a real problem to some, but to me this is a big deal, because all the good (and shit) RE games had zombies. Of course reviewers always say something along the lines of “The enemies in Resident Evil 4 are more frightening because they can think and will throw shit at you”, FUCK THAT! Give me Lickers Hunters and the good old fashioned zombie over these Spanish assholes (no offense to Spaniard who may be reading this). And if you didn’t know the enemies in RE4 are called Ganados (AHHH! SPANSIH!), and they are the residents of a village who were infected by a bug. No really, a fucking bug, not a virus, a god damn bug.

“Resident Evil 4 has the best graphics on the GameCube”:

*facepalm* Any reviewer who says the graphics in RE4 are good, pretty, revolutionary, or anything of the sort has been playing way too many FPSs. RE4’s graphics are good in a way, but the game has no style. It’s either brown paths and vacant, boring buildings, or the bland inside of a house, or something. The only exception for me is the castle, I thought the castle had some good art design, but a lot of it was kind of boring, and reminded me of Return to Castle Wolfenstein.

There you are, two more reasons why I don’t like RE4.

TTITN

(^_^)v

NOTE: Yes, I am aware that I am ranting about a game that is 4 years old, but if I had WordPress 2 years ago these rants would still be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment