Saturday, January 16, 2010

Dance dance revolution

Even the name of the game is a bit weird but it’s really a super exhilarating game. I have to confess that I had never played that before until last night. I had seen people playing that before though and I was wondering how on earth people could be really passionate about this game and they were also seriously dancing like a pro. And guess what, I was just like them last night with Rebecca, my colleague, @ the Game Arcade @ Vivo City.

For some reasons (silly one I guess), we put too much money in the game and we had to dance 12 rounds, non-stop! Notwithstanding how crazy it may sound, we actually had a blast. I sweated too much that I told Rebecca I would consider buying one @ home for my exercise as opposed to run or do push-ups which is sometimes (many times actually!) really exhausting. I guess it was because dancing with music help release adrenaline which make you real excited and all :)

I love dance dance revolution and no doubt I will be playing again, SOON!

Don’t hold back, just try as you never know what you are missing in life!

Dance Dance Revolution

[Via http://vuanhlam.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment