Saturday, October 31, 2009

Addicted to facebook games…

Well, the title says it all. Getting up so early every day is a curse, because it gives me that quiet time to relax and start my day – of games! I must say, however, that I’m so much better than I used to be. Seriously.

At some point, between Myspace and facebook, I have played:

Mobsters

Overdrive

New Mafia

Prison Lockdown

Street Racing

Mafia Wars

Fashion Wars

Yoville – BOTH MS and FB!!

Farm Town

Farmville

Some roller coaster game

Some café thing

Enchanted Island – my newest “problem” – thanks Sarah!

The reason I quit most of them was because my levels got too high to be fun anymore… boring! You start making too much money and can afford all of the properties and perks you would ever need. Then, the makers started offering “special” weapons, clothes, whatever that you could actually purchase with real money… no thanks!

Yoville has remained the constant through all the time. I have actually spent real US dollars on the game. It interested me more than Sims and the like, so rather than purchasing those games and tossing them aside, I purchased houses in Yoville. They will remain on the ‘net potentially forever. At this point I have 5 apartments with all available level rooms (higher levels add rooms to the pad), 2 huge modern houses, 1 mafia mansion, and something else… I’m drawing a blank right now.

I reached “Green Wizard”, level 34, on Farm Town just a bit ago. That’s what prompted this little confession. I was just so thrilled to purchase the Mansion… and to have the 1,000,000 coins to own it.

I’m pretty sure that I’ve figured out all of the tricks to the games, all of the illusions to create visual interest, etc.

Well, time to go – have to harvest some stuff at FT & FV, cast a spell at EI, and get the cookies out of the oven on YV…. It’s bad, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment