Thursday, October 15, 2009

Am I Asking Too Much?

I like wouldn’t say I like good grammar, I appreciate that there are many different ways of saying things, slang adds a lot to a culture. However, I really like correct spelling and punctuation, as you may have noticed from reading this blog. Particularly when I’m doing things online I’ve seen a much higher standard for things being said the right way than most people. I know that most of the time you can figure out what someone is trying to say no matter how bad their spelling is, but it just makes things messy. One such time where someone disagreed came along today while I was playing Tremulous. I’m Shraptnel (no, that is not hypocritical, proper names can be spelled however you want).

In short, they deserted after I criticized their spelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment