Sunday, December 6, 2009

Every...single time.

Every single time I’ve logged in and started working I’ve always needed to add something to my to do list for A Stwalarts Tale. The game is great but I always see something thats like…oh I can improve that dee dee durh. So I add it right now the list is the shortest it’s ever been so were very close. For example I just finished writing 22 new quests and started the actual work on the main storyline quests that litter the game.

Tier 2 development has commenced and is about 37% complete. I expect it to be done and tier 3 to be finished and ready by the end of December therefore tier 3 content is now not a post launch patch, it is on launch day content. Which leaves me to the next point the new city of Post launch content…Hawks is in mind…as it was almost finished by the first beta….what do you think? Comment me some suggestions.

[Via http://nicknakgames.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment