Thursday, December 17, 2009

Raising Boys World reviews You've been Sentenced!

Renee Martinez is the mother of four boys (ages 9, 6, 3, and 1). She created Raising Boys World out of  her frustration of constantly being bombarded with comments from random people such as, “Wow. Four boys. You must be busy!” or “Four boys! You’re life must be crazy! How can you handle it?.”

According to Renee, “The comments made me realize the negative stereotypes for boys in our society. At first I was angered, then I felt sad that my boys were pigeonholed into a stereotype. My boys are the least of my troubles. They are a joy.  I wanted to create an opportunity for parents to celebrate their boys and to help nurture their growth to manhood.”

Lucky for all of us, she did! And this year Renee has also added a Holiday Gift Guide — the perfect place to learn about boy-friendly games, toys, and products.

You’ve been Sentenced! was one of many products Renee and her family personally tested. The response?

Tester (age 10) comment: “It was very fun to play and I think a lot of people will like it.”

Parent comment: “This is a fun family game even for younger children who can pair up with an adult.”

To see the full Holiday Gift Guide, visit http://raisingboysworld.com/

[Via http://mcneilldesigns.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment