Sunday, December 27, 2009

New Calendar & Full Banner Video!

Hey guys this is Jimbercane posting. Today, I noticed that Planet Cazmo has added a new Calendar which is available for sale! Click here to go to the website where you can buy it. Finally, I was reading my comments today, I noticed that in one comment my friend Mikeafc gave me a link to a video that he recorded of the banner. In the video, it shows all of the animations and slides of the actual banner that I mentioned in one of my posts. Here is the video!:

Thanks for the video Mike! Also, in the previous post I mentioned the temporary location of the Gift since I saw it. I hope you guys went there and got the Gift, since I don’t know if it’ll still be there.

jimbercane.wordpress.com

planet cazmo cheats

~Jimbercane~

[Via http://planetcazmocheats.net]

No comments:

Post a Comment