Friday, September 25, 2009

Friday and I got Homework

First I want to start by saying I am loving my new breakfast treat. The past 2 days I have had a Vita Top and it is like eating dessert for breakfast. I can’t believe this thing is healthy and only 100 calories. Hard to believe. LOVE IT!!!! I can’t wait to try other flavors.

Today was dress down day which was great because I hate dressing up most of the time. Sometimes it is ok, but today was great to through on a pair of jeans and plus it was pay day…YAYYYY! For lunch I packed leftover stir fry and 2 kiwis. When I got home I relaxed for a bit and then headed over to watch Emily and Molly (Sam’s cousins, well my cousins too now) play field hockey. I could not pass up this game because they played Ocean City, the town I grew up in. OC has always been REALLY REALLY good. They still are because they won 8-0. WOW! A shut out. Supposedly that is how all there games are. No one can score against them. The team is required to play all year and not play any other sports and in the summer they have to go to a special camp where college students go. CRAZY.

I have homework this weekend:

At work we are starting a new program with some of the kids called Fundations. Some of the schools around here do it as a whole class instruction, but the school I am in is just going to start it out with the students who really need extra help. So I will be working with 4-5 students during centers or writers workshop. It is a really cute approach and can’t wait to start. It will be like I am teaching again. Getting to come up with different lessons and stuff. There is a manual, but I will have my own spin and little group to teach.

Dinner and a Package:

After the game I stopped at Yama to pick up dinner and I ordered salmon terriyaki (for Sam), Tobiko, Hawaiian roll, sunny California, sweet potato, and some age tofu. I had a package waiting for me when I got home. I was surprised because I haven’t ordered anything lately. I opened it up and it was a pedometer. I HAVE NO CLUE were it came from. It was pretty cool though a little cheap, but always nice to get a surprise. I also got my first Runner’s World magazine. Can’t wait to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment