Saturday, September 19, 2009

Taboo

Last night G and I kicked some serious ass in Taboo. T and P were our opponents which seems a little unfair. T doesn’t speak English very well (running joke – he’s totally American, we just make fun of him all the time), and to pair them up against G and I, whose minds function on the same wavelength and have an unbelievable amount of inside jokes was just a tad…let’s say wrong. The end score was 144 to 81. I do not jest.

Mom and family came down today and moved me into my new room. Funnily enough, both the old roommate and the new were gone for the weekend, so the move was accomplished with minimum effort and rather painlessly. I am just ecstatic. Also went shopping. I bought a ton of fruit, veggies, and a new bathing bag, a vaccuum cleaner and a water filter. I cannot begin to explain how happy this all makes me – now I can eat in my room and even skip some meals in the food court. It adds a little spice to life. Score.

I haven’t done any homework, although I have a ton. I should probably get on that before I go to a friend’s sketch comedy show at 10 this evening. I hope and pray that it will be beyond awesome, like it was last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment