Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Introducing three babies

My first born baby name is Prudence.She is now 2 years and 6 months

Second is Diane she’s 2 years old

Third is Roxanne she’s 11 months.

 

(My game) I’ve been playing since sometimes in December.Starting in January I get buy two passes every month with my cell phone.I wait to get them until I see the ufo that looks like a shell flying around.That says +1 or +2.I’ve gotten +2 this last couple of times.Now I have a total of 7 passes.Two of them were used to buy elixir.

 

Prudence events

 

At the age of 1 year, 9 months and 2 weeks: Prudence blew her first kiss!

At the age of 1 year, 2 months and 2 weeks: Prudence managed to hold objects!

At the age of 1 year, 1 months and 2 weeks: Prudence has her first tooth!

At the age of 10 months and 2 weeks: Prudence went in her potty for the first time!

At the age of 10 months: Prudence said her first word!

At the age of 5 months: Prudence laughed for the first time!

At the age of 3 months: Prudence smiled for the first time!

On 19 december 2009: Birth of Prudence

 

Diane events

At the age of 1 year, 4 months and 2 weeks: Diane has her first tooth!

At the age of 1 year and 4 months: Diane managed to hold objects!

At the age of 10 months and 2 weeks: Diane went in her potty for the first time!

At the age of 10 months: Diane said her first word!

At the age of 5 months: Diane laughed for the first time!

At the age of 3 months: Diane smiled for the first time!

On 29 december 2009: Birth of Diane

 

Roxanne events

At the age of 10 months: Roxanne went in her potty for the first time!

At the age of 10 months: Roxanne said her first word!

At the age of 4 months and 2 weeks: Roxanne laughed for the first time!

At the age of 8 weeks: Roxanne smiled for the first time!

On 23 january 2010: Birth of Roxanne

 

Okay so I see their events are being consistent to each other.That’s good so I’ll know what’s going to happen next.

 

This week there’s a balloon catching event for Valentine’s I guess.I’ve got a magic seed and two wilster dreams.Those are just the only things that I’ve gotten that are worth while.I plan on planting the magic seed.(Which blooms immediately) once Prudence turns three years old.Which if I go on everyday will be 12 days.Wow that’s longer than I thought.For some reason I had figured one week.I was probably thinking in terms of them aging a month everyday instead two weeks everyday.

I’m so anxious to have another baby,I don’t want to wait til Prudence turns three.But,I’ll try.I’ll wait til either my twins are born or Prudence turns three whichever comes first.

[Via http://onscreenbabies.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment