Saturday, February 27, 2010

Parachute's Final Concerts Are Today!

Hey guys this is Jimbercane posting. I just wanted to remind you guys that today is the final day that the band Parachute will be performing in Planet Cazmo. They will start at 12 in the afternoon, and end at 12 midnight. They will play once every hour. You should definetely go and see them perform, because then you will get a free Parachute Concert Ticket added to your CazBook! All members, this may be the last day that you can get the Pass as well. If you don’t know how to get the Parachute VIP Backstage Pass, then please look at the post below.

Follow me on Twitter.

Add me on Facebook.

Add me on Myspace.

Subscribe to me on YouTube.

jimbercane.wordpress.com

planet cazmo cheats

~Jimbercane~

[Via http://planetcazmocheats.net]

No comments:

Post a Comment